Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ERROR. The Server Could Not Load Command x97523

I Got Sick Yesterday :(

The Title Says It All, I Threw Up MANY Times Yesterday. I Stayed In Bed, I Couldnt Sleep Very Well. It Was Just Bad!

Well glad you're well now

I've been sick for 7 days (I'm still going)... Vomiting, ear aches, airplane ears (google it), headaches, fever, weakness (google it if you don't think you can fall down while you're standing up while you're sick), stomach pains, not feeling like eating, runny nose, insomnia and difficulty swallowing. You know, you're general ****ED ILLNESS... I'M STILL SICK AND IF I LOSE ONE SYMPTOM, ANOTHER ONE POPS UP and yeah. It's like having so many painful, annoying and utterly COMPLETE ********. No, I did not just type down some of those symptoms without having them.

I've had many illnesses at the same time last month. I had an ear infection so bad it started to produce puss,chest infection where it was really hard to breath,migraines and once my jaw hurt so much (my jaws get affected by the ear infection) I wasn't able to eat anything for a day. All these happened slowly together

Wow you guys had terrible sickness but good thing the major sickness that I ever had was a TB when I was a child and Chicken Fox which cause me to skip school for a month

Too bad ... Get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie06 View Post
    Wow you guys had terrible sickness but good thing the major sickness that I ever had was a TB when I was a child and Chicken Fox which cause me to skip school for a month
    Chicken Pox for a month? That's not normal! Well I guess having the Chicken Pox 3 times isn't (Yes, I've had it thrice even though it's extremely unlikely to even have it twice)!

I thought once you got that you can never have it again. What's chicken pox like?

He's lieing,it not possible to have chicken pox three times.

lier.lier.lier etc

Quote Originally Posted by Return View Post
    lier.lier.lier etc
    yes it is. its extremely rare but its possible. Basically when someone gets chicken pox their bodies produce antibodies so they don't get it again but with some people their bodies don't produce any antibodies so they have it again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast