Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro View Post
    Chicken Pox for a month? That's not normal! Well I guess having the Chicken Pox 3 times isn't (Yes, I've had it thrice even though it's extremely unlikely to even have it twice)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie06 View Post
    Wow you guys had terrible sickness but good thing the major sickness that I ever had was a TB when I was a child and Chicken Fox which cause me to skip school for a month
    You cant get chicken pox its required to get a vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    I've had many illnesses at the same time last month. I had an ear infection so bad it started to produce puss,chest infection where it was really hard to breath,migraines and once my jaw hurt so much (my jaws get affected by the ear infection) I wasn't able to eat anything for a day. All these happened slowly together
    How did your JAW get affected by an EAR infection
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro View Post
    I've been sick for 7 days (I'm still going)... Vomiting, ear aches, airplane ears (google it), headaches, fever, weakness (google it if you don't think you can fall down while you're standing up while you're sick), stomach pains, not feeling like eating, runny nose, insomnia and difficulty swallowing. You know, you're general ****ED ILLNESS... I'M STILL SICK AND IF I LOSE ONE SYMPTOM, ANOTHER ONE POPS UP and yeah. It's like having so many painful, annoying and utterly COMPLETE ********. No, I did not just type down some of those symptoms without having them.
    Hows it like missing school?

Quote Originally Posted by aXed View Post
    How did your JAW get affected by an EAR infection
    i don't know, all i know is that whenever i get an ear infection my lower jaw gets affected and it gives me a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    i don't know, all i know is that whenever i get an ear infection my lower jaw gets affected and it gives me a pain.
    How would you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by aXed View Post
    How would you know that?
    Because whenever I get an ear infection my jaw always hurts it never does hurt when I don't have an ear infection.

get well soon

Meh the most I've ever had a fever was 40.3°C, or 104.54°F

But hope you get better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12