Arcade Prehacks

Searching for Specific Game

Hi, sorry, this might not be the right place to ask this, but, I'm looking for a game I played quite awhile ago that I know is on here, but cannot remember the name. Basically, you're a ship with AIs controlling weapons and such, while you control a big cannon on the bottom. You've been warped into the past(though you don't know it), getting out of trouble because your ship has been critically damaged. You try to get back to the rest of the fleet, which holding off pirates, while upgrading the main cannon along as mini-drones and turrets. I was wondering if anyone could help me find this game.

Dude it's really hard to find for such unexplainable reason.

Banned

Lightbulb Extra Information Please

Quote Originally Posted by Siphon95 View Post
    Hi, sorry, this might not be the right place to ask this, but, I'm looking for a game I played quite awhile ago that I know is on here, but cannot remember the name. Basically, you're a ship with AIs controlling weapons and such, while you control a big cannon on the bottom. You've been warped into the past(though you don't know it), getting out of trouble because your ship has been critically damaged. You try to get back to the rest of the fleet, which holding off pirates, while upgrading the main cannon along as mini-drones and turrets. I was wondering if anyone could help me find this game.
    Yeah, when searching for the game, you find a bunch of games that don't really relate to what you're looking for. I mean, could you draw me a picture or tell me the makers of the game (if you know that)?

Thanks, ALPhaKiLLer

Also, I found this game if you're wondering: flashgamesnexus[DOT]com/flash-games/Space-Pirates-Tower-Defense.php

If you want it hacked, here: Space Prirates Hacked | ArcadePreHacks.com

It's a side-scrolling Arcade/Defense game in space. There's 4 drone bays which you have to build yourself, there's like 20+ turrets you build, you control the main cannon ,which is at the bottom, the ship is reddish and the ship looks really damaged,