Arcade Prehacks

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Next-Gen

Next-Gen

I'm curious as to what your guy's opinions are on the Next-Gen consoles

What do you think?
    about them in general as in games, UI, online, etc.

Well the PS4 has alot of perks and few downsides but I think it's fairly okay

Next-Gen

PS4 ftw. New application has come out that you can do Share Play. Which involves giving a controller virtually (Via PSN) to a person to help you out in a game. You can now also play a game with someone who hasn't even got that game. Playstation is better than Xbox in many ways.
    Ps4:
    IGN Winner:
    Best Graphics
    Best Games
    Best Network Connection

Xbox is a uglier heavier console. Which hasn't got a touchscreen on your controller. Playstation offers games that are Exclusive To Playstation. If you're thinking about buying a next-gen console buy a Playstation 4. Tesco offers the cheapest playstation 4 with Fifa 15 and Minecraft.
    See You Soon

Thumbs Up Next Gen

It's awesome don't listen to PC elitists the next gen made a lot of changes specially for the PS4 but you need to pay PS PLUS to play online, My fav game is GTA V Next-Gen with the fps mode

PC elitists? I'm afraid you're confusing the loud minority for the majority. The only next-gen console is the PC. The current consoles, the Xbox One and the PS4, are more than 5-10 years behind. The consoles wouldn't be so ****e if Microsoft and Sony focused on making them for gaming only and instead of the "all in one entertainment box" they currently are, with Skype, movie, TV...
    PS4:
    IGN Winner:
    Best Graphics
    Best Games
    Best Network Connection
    I hope that the next time you try to quote something, you would cite a reliable source. IGN is a website known to be very console biased. In a fair contest, with everything taken to their capacities, the PC would win all of these by a landfall. If the PC was even included in IGN, then it would win all of their awards.
    To anyone wanting a good next-gen "console", I heavily recommend buying a PC. A good one can still be built together for cheaper than either of the newer consoles and still have better performance. Not only would you be able to play games at a higher quality, you'd also be able to use the PC for other things, like the consoles try to replicate. Also, getting a PC would get you, any prospective reader, access to Steam, the biggest online distribution service/library of games with many games also found on the console, and many more exclusives!
    Last edited by xxSharpfirexx; 11-27-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Alienware is a good but expensive PC it is made for gaming and is very fast. it would win against ps4 and Xbox 1 like sharpfire said An Acer predator is also good for gaming

For the love of whatever religious/presidential/authority/anything figure you believe in, do not buy a premade-computer, especially not one from Alienware. Their computers are way overpriced.
    Here's some propaganda.

PS4 all the way!!!