Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Just a question

Question Just a question

Hey there APH community, JS5 here. i may not be that famous, so forget that. Anyways to the matter of importance...

...From what i've seen while being curious on MR, i've seen that he took other games that were hacked from Competitors and said that he hacked them, so that's why he was never seen (because i have memory on when games were labeled as hacked by him), but anyways, here's the question... well, they're two actually.

A) who's proditor?
    B) could proditor be the same martin ristov, or is he/she a different person?

I hope this doesnt gets me a warning or a ban, as i'm just curious from what has happened in the site while i was either out or offline (as there was an accident with my PC before, but that's another story).

So to the one that answers me, thank you!, and to the hackers, keep doing such the good job you do, you're all awesome.

I understand you are curious so I will answer your question. But I hope you understand this is really not a line of discussions we want to engage in. So I'll be locking this thread as we don't want to dig up the past. Thanks for your understanding.

Proditor is MR.