Hey there, I'm here to not only present myself but also to give away a question (porfavor los de habla espaņola lean hasta el final)

My name's Julian, and i'm 16 years old, i may be the ONLY (i dont know) registered member from Colombia... i dunno, anyways, I'm a simple folk that wants to have an ''advantage'' over games, sometimes they get hard as hell and i just wanna see the ending or have a little (and with ''Little'' i mean OVERPOWER THEM) advantage over my enemies, anyways, I can help with many doubts about specific themes (Videogames, Random things, etc). And i would be likely to help, i complain a lot, but i honestly dont care, i just want to make myself be heard, anyways... I hope i can make a lot of friends through here! Hahaha...

A todos los que sean de habla espaņola hispana o espaņola latina, agreguenme a amigos, soy uno de los pocos hablantes de lengua espaņola latina, asi que cualquiera, sea Argentino, Peruano, Chileno, Mexicano, Venezolano, Uruguayo, Paraguayo, Panameņo, Ecuatoriano, Colombiano, Y Espaņol, agreguenme jajaja