Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Aspirations

Question Aspirations

Oh my goodness, it's been a long while since I've been on APH. Speaking of which, funny thing is, my little sister came on this site a few days ago, just browsing flash games. It honestly brought a smile to my face, this site was literally filled with memories of myself in middle school. Though, a bunch of things that I posted are so cringe worthy, I swear. *insert laugh here*

Anyways, being a graduate of high school, (Class of 2014, ayyyyye) and currently enlisting into the Air Force, do you guys have any plans for the future? Or something that you're rock solid about being?

For me, my whole family has been in the military, both of my grandpa's served with the Marines in World War 2 and the Korean War, both my parents served in the Army, my dad participating in Operation Desert Storm (Persian-Gulf War), while my mom, still active, served in both Operation Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. I'm a third generation military child, so you could say it's in my blood.

I'm enlisting out of my own free will, but I've obviously had a lot of bias over my life, hehe.
    So yeah, aspirations anyone?

Wow, it's honestly amazing to see you again Spade. Congratulations on graduating and joining the Air Force, you deserve utmost respect for that decision, my friend. I'm currently a freshman, so i've got 4 more years. No aspirations atm XD.

i honestly want to join the army just because i want to serve the country but at the same time i really want to be a scientist so i Can create some awesome stuff. maybe i can be both or maybe i'll have to be one of them and give up on the other. i'll decide in the future when the time comes near.

I dunno, im not american so i cant go and serve the army haha lol :P, but anyways, im aspiring to be... i dont know, sociologist, or historian or multi-language speaker... even so, all within it's time...

Nice to see you again, SPAD3R! Feel free to take back the role of Request a Hack enforcer back any time; I've resigned, eh? I've personally developed an interest in the field of Psychology, hopefully will be able to establish a career relevant to it.

Decided to reply to this. I don't usually check this site anymore, I've got to focus on my studies now! I too have posted my fair share of incredibly cringeworthy things to this website which I don't care to think about.

Congratulations on your graduation, and all of the best of luck enlisting into the Air Force! I've decided to take a very strong focus on languages, which I've discovered to be quite good at. But not forgetting my aspiration to one day own a successful technology focused company -- which I'm working on now with the guys over at SHOUTca.st (please let me know if I'm not allowed to put a URL in here).

Here's to the future!

- Ethan.

Aahh bah, Don't waste your time dieing for your country, because it will be a suicide and your family won't like it. I see you joined forces, glad to hear it, just don't waste your time defending those that killed soldiers that were before you. Sign a contract to serve your country, that way if you get hurt, you will get compensated by government.

USAF is good to start of, good pay more privileges , its just your life is always at risk. First few months is just desk, then few months is theory and then action. If you know what is best for you and your squadron then stay with it. If you don't, then many will die if you fcuk it up. Stay focused.
    Last edited by Credo1911; 01-14-2015 at 04:44 AM.