Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lizardsquad vs finestsquad

lizardsquad has taken down a lot of servers like Sony, PlayStation,Microsoft,EA,Rockstar and steam. Finestsquad have managed to arrest a few of them but not everyone and that means that lizardsquad will definitely try to take down the servers again. i just wanted to talk about this because it has been affecting gamers and im one of them. Hopefully Finestsquad can permanently take down lizardsquad.

I'll tear them apart
    From inside

Quote Originally Posted by XxTROVAONATORxX View Post
    I'll tear them apart
    From inside
    Anonymous said that the leader of finestsquad is also a member of lizardsquad. And now both of the squads are enemies of Anonymous, hopefully Anonymous will take them down permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    Anonymous said that the leader of finestsquad is also a member of lizardsquad. And now both of the squads are enemies of Anonymous, hopefully Anonymous will take them down permanently.
    Dosen't matter
    i'll turn them
    Inside out

Dosen't matter
    i'll turn them
    Inside out
    You'd have to find their ip address and then that can help you find anyone's location but even then some of them have been arrested by the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    You'd have to find their ip address and then that can help you find anyone's location but even then some of them have been arrested by the FBI.
    Get help of Trevor
    Michael
    And Franklin
    To rip their intestines
    Inside out

Get help of Trevor
    Michael
    And Franklin
    To rip their intestines
    Inside out
    you do realize them characters are fake game characters and lizard squad is a real hacker group.

Trolling wasn't so good this time, I'll give it a 6/10 just for perseverance.

Lizardsquad only screwed over consoles. I can state for a fact that Steam was not taken down by those bot kiddies. Valve has 62 servers in the USA alone, and only 1-2 of them were experiencing a higher influx of activity than usual. None ever went down.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSharpfirexx View Post
    Trolling wasn't so good this time, I'll give it a 6/10 just for perseverance.

Lizardsquad only screwed over consoles. I can state for a fact that Steam was not taken down by those bot kiddies. Valve has 62 servers in the USA alone, and only 1-2 of them were experiencing a higher influx of activity than usual. None ever went down.
    i just got my info from a few things because i wanted to this quickly and i didn't have a lot of time so im sorry if some of my info is false

Eh, just understand the definitions. If I recall correctly, hackers get access to information that they should not be getting. Lizardsquad just paid for bots to flood servers with useless information, leading to the servers crashing.

If you want an easy analogy to understand what Lizardsquad essentially did, imagine a McDonalds drive-thru. Imagine a big, long line of cars waiting to reach the McDonalds speaker to place an order, but none of the people actually place an order. This is the "dead" information that floods servers. Eventually, the McDonalds store would be overwhelmed and stop serving.
    Last edited by xxSharpfirexx; 01-26-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast