Arcade Prehacks

How do i hack a game???

I'm new and I was wondering how do i hack games? I'm looking at some answers and they just don't help! I do have flash player 8 but all i have in my toolbar(i got this from one forum) is web search, downloads,add-ons, Java console, Error console,page info, private data and options. please help me!

Re: How do i hack a game???

you get the games swf file (there is many ways of doing this) easiest way is to use a firefox addon called unplug and then once you have the swf file you disassemble it into text using flasm (it's free) once its in text you open it with a anything that can view text, easiest is notepad++ so then you use find to look for settings like hp, money, damage, lifes, or whatever. you change them to your desired settings then you save it and reassemble it back into .swf and open it, you should have a hacked game then.
    to disassemble you open command prompt and locate the flasm folder usally you just save flasm to desktop then open cmd type "cd desktop" hit enter then type "cd flasm" you must have the swf file you downloaded saved into the flasm folder, then type "flasm -d (name).swf > (name).txt and hit enter then go into flasm folder there should be a text document called what ever you named it (name).txt ok then open it and edit like i said above then save and go back into command prompt and type flasm -a (name).txt and it should reassemble.

yer im trying to havk flashgate but wen i clik the unplug thing in tools it doesnt find it

Have you ever tried looking in the tutorial section of this forum?

naah to much reading

If you don't have the attention-span to read a simple tutorial, then you're not ready to hack a flash game.