Arcade Prehacks

Thread: PC Vs. CONSOLE

Question PC Vs. CONSOLE

CONSOLE
    Clear and simple graphics
    More cinematic frame rate
    Anti-aliening (No ayy lmaos)
    Netflix is pre-installed (Includes h3nt4i)

PC
    Confusing complicated graphics
    144fps Looks too realistic, Could make player think he's fighting a real war & cause PTSD
    Anti-alisasing (Ayy lmaos allowed)
    PC dosen't have h3nt4i

People take video games too seriously and i don't think they should do that.

Quote Originally Posted by XxTROVAONATORxX View Post
    CONSOLE
    Clear and simple graphics
    More cinematic frame rate
    Anti-aliening (No ayy lmaos)
    Netflix is pre-installed (Includes h3nt4i)

PC
    Confusing complicated graphics
    144fps Looks too realistic, Could make player think he's fighting a real war & cause PTSD
    Anti-alisasing (Ayy lmaos allowed)
    PC dosen't have h3nt4i

People take video games too seriously and i don't think they should do that.
    i agree with you on that last point but seriously pc has some good games that are worth wasting time on but the consoles also have exclusive games. im not sure if i like pc or console (PS4)

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    i agree with you on that last point but seriously pc has some good games that are worth wasting time on but the consoles also have exclusive games. im not sure if i like pc or console (PS4)
    The whole thing except the last sentemce is a joke on this PC/Console thing, also i preffer consoles for all the exclusives.

The console is for those that are afraid to be challenged by hackers/cheaters. Many of the PC games Online can be hacked easily with PC programs, therefore most of players want to play console games instead. Its cheaper for graphics and games cant be hacked easily.
    I Stopped playing Xbox 360 and ps2 like 2 years ago, because i can aim better and do things on PC i couldn't on Consoles. Not cheating, just using my mouse and Razer tool to play FPS games.

I am Credo1911 lowest protege of Razor1911, but game is like playground where you can do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by XxTROVAONATORxX View Post
    LOL. Joke too subtle, was brainless enough to fit in with the rest of the complaints against PC.
    10/10, had me good.