Arcade Prehacks

How to add hotkey for cheat?

I disassembled flash game by Flasm, and don't know how to add hotkey to trigger a cheat (add cash). How do this?

i dont know much about flasm but APH wont give there menu out , if you want learn some visual basic coding in visual studio and write a trainer its quite simple and im sure there is a way to add a hotkey , i make trainers myself but have never tried adding a hotkey , my main thing i want to do is add my own menu to the game itself that changes value

And how in the world did you get flasm to open? i used to have it working on an old laptop but now it wont even open for more than a second
    Last edited by W4N73D1; 09-13-2015 at 06:58 PM.

You must learn C and then replace the codes.
    Currently I'm searching for a program that enables me to decompile AS3 games and change their data, and after I find it, I will tell you the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by cornardbeans View Post
    You must learn C and then replace the codes.
    Currently I'm searching for a program that enables me to decompile AS3 games and change their data, and after I find it, I will tell you the instructions.
    That is most definently not how you do it lol.. You need to decompile the game and use an if condition or switch case flash games are written in AS2/AS3 not C , The languages are similar to Javascript in a way..

Banned
    Wish I had more experience in C language

my brain hurts

I understand nothing said here