Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Clash of Clans is a terrible game

I say this because I don't know how many times I've lost a match because the AI decides to go all dip**** and attack less threatening buildings first. I send in my wall breakers and giants to attack the air defense tower first, yet those dumbasses go charging off and get pelted by the archer towers and wizards. I try mopping up with my archers, but they'd rather go after camps instead of finishing of that damned air defense, and then instead of storming the rest of the towers, they break up in four directions, with one stupid ass archer going off all by her damned self!
    How the HELL do these people have thousands of trophies when there's too much damn randomness in the AI?! Why can't the game let me choose where I want to attack? There should be some level of control here!

this is in the wrong place its supposed to be in the gaming section.

Its A Lie

this is a lie i am in town hall 10 and attacked everything

Sorry but necroposting is bad just like necrophilia

Banned
    soon you will get better after days,weeks,months,years,decades,(wait what)

You have to realize that troops whose favourite target is "anything" is bound to make attacks that is not always favourable. However, I wish the game would make it so that the troops will attack anything that attacks itself, instead of wasting their attacks on a resource collector when 100000000 cannons is shooting at it. The people who got alot of trophies have their game open all the time, if their game is open you cannot attack them, so it's impossible for them to lose trophies. These people also spend alot of money to buy gems, so they are the pay to win/no life players in the game.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    this is in the wrong place its supposed to be in the gaming section.
    Agreed, can we get someone to move this?

just need to wait for an update soon maybe they will add more troops that are cheap and go after certain things but for now u need for troops to have a plan send it like barbarians or archers after the surrounding buildings on one side while there destroying those make sure theyve taken enough out for u to send in other troops like your giants and more archers wallbreakers etc

i don't think so

its ok

coc is ok u just have to learn what to do and how to control ur troops
    someone should attack a hacker and get unlimited gold and elixer cause hackers dont usually build their base they just store their stuff

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast