Arcade Prehacks

I've been here for almost 7 years, but you may not know me.

As my name suggests, I've joined all the way back in the summer of 2008. The website changed hugely over that long period of time. I had the honour of seeing Dave release great new hacks for the best games at the time (Amateur Surgeon has to be my favourite) and I'll always appreciate what he did for the website, he'll always be truly missed. Anyways, I would just like to throw out the fact that I'm still around and that I exist. My old username used to be 08 but not that long ago I had to change it because it was too short (new site rules I suppose). I always wanted to get into hacking games for the site, I just don't know where to start.. Thanks for reading and have a good one folks.

Wow. 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous3226 View Post
    Wow. 2008?
    It seems like it was such a long time ago. I think back then the website had a different name, websites like Youtube and Facebook were only beginning to be popular yet I managed to find this website with hacks, that's pretty amazing.

Cool I wish I had known about this site at that time man my life would have gotten infinitely better a long time ago instead I was playing on stupid and old sites like Games at Candystand.com | Play Free Online Games

I was here since 2012, not very long, but enjoyed every second
    It hasn't changed in these past 3 years except losing an important member

Which member are you talking about? DPETTY, because he is "supposedly" still alive because he faked it... or something

Quote Originally Posted by FrimmerStarstone View Post
    Which member are you talking about? DPETTY, because he is "supposedly" still alive because he faked it... or something
    Thats wrong, i banned the guy that said so yesterday.

Oh ok thanks for setting my thoughts strait, I didn't think he was telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
    As my name suggests, I've joined all the way back in the summer of 2008. The website changed hugely over that long period of time. I had the honour of seeing Dave release great new hacks for the best games at the time (Amateur Surgeon has to be my favourite) and I'll always appreciate what he did for the website, he'll always be truly missed. Anyways, I would just like to throw out the fact that I'm still around and that I exist. My old username used to be 08 but not that long ago I had to change it because it was too short (new site rules I suppose). I always wanted to get into hacking games for the site, I just don't know where to start.. Thanks for reading and have a good one folks.
    Please Check My Tutorial out it may help you get started on Hacking

Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
    It seems like it was such a long time ago. I think back then the website had a different name, websites like Youtube and Facebook were only beginning to be popular yet I managed to find this website with hacks, that's pretty amazing.
    Just to clarify, this forum used to be ATF, ArcadeTrainer Forums. ArcadeTrainer existed alongside APH for awhile, until it closed down. Now APH is up, and this forums is called Arcade PreHacks forums.