Arcade Prehacks

PlayStation, X-Box or PC?

Many have different opinions on what console is best. Some say PC has the best Graphics the world could ever see. And X-Box has better Graphics. There are lots of debates about Graphics. But its not just the Graphics that matter. Its the amount of games the Console can provide you with. Like Gmod and Team Fortress is PC only. And there both fun games. But then PlayStation has rights over the Uncharted Series. And Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception was awarded Game Of The Year and the game play is great! But then X-Box offers the Halo Series. Which isn't half that bad. But then PC can over heat real quickly depending on how much content you have on the PC. And you're PlayStation can over heat after playing 1 game for an hour! Same with X-Box. So as you can see, they pretty much are all the same. But X-Box has WiFi, Bluetooth, DVD/ Blu-Ray sold separately when the PlayStaion (PS3-PS4) has all this content at you're disposal. So, what are you're ups and downs about these 'Consoles' you may also debate about the Nintendo Consoles, including Wii and Wii U,.

JUST DEAL WITH IT

i play xbox but i like hacking PC games

I usually play xbox.

Platstation for me.