Hi, Here a a Thread/Forum about my GAMING! life.

Well, I first learnt of games when my cousin bought the new PlayStation 3 in 2007. He had God Of War and I tried it out. I quite liked it. Then he bough Medal Of Honor Airborne, I wasn't that good at it considering I was like 6 Years old..., But i enjoyed scoping the Nazi Scum! Then he bought the first Assassin's Creed. I never got a chance to play it but I liked the graphics. In 2008 My cousin bought me a PSP and the first game I ever got was Brothers In Arms D-Day. Then I bought Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines. After my PSP broke in 2009 I started with the PC. I played Battlefield Heroes, and during that time reached Level 15 Captain, then I saw ROBLOX. Tried that out, had fun!, then I bought Minecraft. Played it untill 2011. Then in 2012 Assassin's Creed III came out. As usual my cousin bought it along with MW3 and Black Ops II. Then in 2013 I bought a PS3!, suprise suprise, and I bought Captain America: Super Soldier for my first game. Then Batman: Arkham City. Then Assassin's Creed II, then Brotherhood, Then Arkham Origins...Lets just say I have about 49 games. And now I'm here! So what do you think?

JUST DEAL WITH IT