Arcade Prehacks

How can I become trusted?

I've been wanting to try to hack some games recently but obviously you can't submit them anymore. I was wondering. How can I become trusted to submit some hacks?

Trust is obviously something that needs to be earn't. Unfortunately there is very opportunity to earn it at the moment. Its basically a catch 22 problem. Being a positive community member in the comments section and forum is a good start.

Thumbs Up Good question.

Except as far as I know comments sections aren't monitored so stick to the forums and last a long time and you'll become trusted. I myself hope to become a trusted member of APH, my record speaks for itself (shameless self advertising ). KIDDING. I don't want to smear it with asking for trust now do I (shameless talking to self)? Anyways, it's very difficult to attain it and maintain so I wouldn't suggest trying unless you've got no life (you do have a life though, no matter what anyone says).

Never, EVER, think of it to try to help with your hacks for APH. It'll NEVER happens for you. They all can say everything they want, and "promise" you to have "hope" for it to become true, but this is a big fake.

There're only ONE main hacker (SelectLOL) and ONE "side-assist" hacker (Leverage) for a very long time now, and this will NEVER change at all meanings.

If Greeny (the GREAT cool and very nice "guy", who created this all) were still here, then, yes, you would REALLY have a chance to become a hacker for APH. But now? ...Forget about it.

Look at all these fine legend hackers, who tried to come back for supporting APH again (including me): None of them got a chance at all, and they're now gone, AGAIN.

Yes, i really tried to come back again, too. Because of the "good old times" i had, especially with my mentor and soul-mate DPETTY, who died through cancer (R.I.P. Dave, and as i said, reserve a seat next to you for me, we'll see us soon again), i wanted to hack again for you in the good "old-style" way.

But, no, they're now trying to hack on a new "quality-style", and THAT, is a "NO-GO" for me, because, i thought more of hacking in the "old-style" way, as Dave and me were doing it in the past, to relive the "good old time" with him, as long as i can still do it, for making an honour to him, as long as i still being to live.

As i "left" APH before this happened with Dave, i had personal issues for "leaving" APH. My son got several forms of cancers at once, he nearly died, and is still fighting, also my own health was suffering a lot, and still is, and is getting more worse with the time, plus, all the financial fights we have now also. But then, as i had time to spare again, for APH, i saw, that Dave had left us, and this, left a very BIG hole in my heart and soul. So i tried to come back again, but with no access, through the new goals with the new owner.

In the name of the "good old times", i offered my help, without getting paid at all (ok, we, my family, could need ANY money we could get, for survive as long as we could get), but still, i didn't wanted any money at all, and still, NO come back at all.

That means: Forget about to become a supporting hacker for APH as fast as you can and enjoy APH as long as they still exists, because, you don't know how long or short this time will be in the near future.

PS:

Please delete my post, as you want, if you don't like it in any way. (Because, i know, you want to.)

Very best regards, and still in love with you ALL,
    Carpet

Arrow That's not my point but good point none-the-less.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    Never, EVER, think of it to try to help with your hacks for APH. It'll NEVER happens for you. They all can say everything they want, and "promise" you to have "hope" for it to become true, but this is a big fake.

There're only ONE main hacker (SelectLOL) and ONE "side-assist" hacker (Leverage) for a very long time now, and this will NEVER change at all meanings.

If Greeny (the GREAT cool and very nice "guy", who created this all) were still here, then, yes, you would REALLY have a chance to become a hacker for APH. But now? ...Forget about it.

Look at all these fine legend hackers, who tried to come back for supporting APH again (including me): None of them got a chance at all, and they're now gone, AGAIN.

Yes, i really tried to come back again, too. Because of the "good old times" i had, especially with my mentor and soul-mate DPETTY, who died through cancer (R.I.P. Dave, and as i said, reserve a seat next to you for me, we'll see us soon again), i wanted to hack again for you in the good "old-style" way.

But, no, they're now trying to hack on a new "quality-style", and THAT, is a "NO-GO" for me, because, i thought more of hacking in the "old-style" way, as Dave and me were doing it in the past, to relive the "good old time" with him, as long as i can still do it, for making an honour to him, as long as i still being to live.

As i "left" APH before this happened with Dave, i had personal issues for "leaving" APH. My son got several forms of cancers at once, he nearly died, and is still fighting, also my own health was suffering a lot, and still is, and is getting more worse with the time, plus, all the financial fights we have now also. But then, as i had time to spare again, for APH, i saw, that Dave had left us, and this, left a very BIG hole in my heart and soul. So i tried to come back again, but with no access, through the new goals with the new owner.

In the name of the "good old times", i offered my help, without getting paid at all (ok, we, my family, could need ANY money we could get, for survive as long as we could get), but still, i didn't wanted any money at all, and still, NO come back at all.

That means: Forget about to become a supporting hacker for APH as fast as you can and enjoy APH as long as they still exists, because, you don't know how long or short this time will be in the near future.

PS:

Please delete my post, as you want, if you don't like it in any way. (Because, i know, you want to.)

Very best regards, and still in love with you ALL,
    Carpet
    That wasn't my point; if you're a trusted hacker or member of the forums, you have a higher level of responsibility. That responsibility is what I like to have. Your point is good none-the-less and all the more true. Also, sorry about your kid. I myself have some issues as well (Aspergers Syndrome, Bipolar Type 2, OCD and Superiority Complex) so you're not alone.