Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Admin

To Admin

To Admin:

As you can see in the request section things are getting alittle crowded, we need some Moderators who are online most of the time to keep the forum and especially the request section clean and updated.

Peace.
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Re: To Admin

sounds good. ill talk with greeny
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

i get on my pc at like 4:00 p.m. Central Time U.S.A. For like an hour i could help then???

Well it would be awesome to be a Mod because I'm always around the site time to time, meaning I get on here almost 3 - 5 times a day. Please get at me if yall are looking for another Mod or anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by jbdogtag1
    Well it would be awesome to be a Mod because I'm always around the site time to time, meaning I get on here almost 3 - 5 times a day. Please get at me if yall are looking for another Mod or anything else!
    Talk to Greeny man, he will tell u all u need to know
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Thanks!

what does a moderator do (sorry if i sound stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    what does a moderator do (sorry if i sound stupid)
    The the site in order and make sure everyone follow the rules
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

I go on this computer 10 hours a day(even if school is on because my high school we can use our laptops and I pay no attention to the teacher and just play on my computer ) I wake up at 6 am and on this computer till 8 p.m. usally and I go on the forums alot now so if you want a mod usally on get me and I will follow everything a mod does

Quote Originally Posted by vgking7
    I go on this computer 10 hours a day(even if school is on) I wake up at 6 am and on this computer till 8 p.m. usally and I go on the forums alot now so if you want a mod usally on get me and I will follow everything a mod does
    do something for the forum first
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast