Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unity Games - Information

If you're running into any problems running/playing those newly hacked Unity Games: You have to focus on TWO things - firstly, you have to download the newest version of Unity Web Player, which you can get from the developers site here -> Unity - Web Player Download (still if you have already installed it earlier, just download and install it again, then you'll get automatically the newest version, and the games will run again without any problems), second - if you have any adblocker, disable it for for the time, that you are want to play the certain game (don't worry, i got in that time no ads at all so far).

And as a side-note: One advantage of these Unity Games is, if you right-click in the games window, you can chose "full screen", for being it playable in that mode.

Good post Carpet. Thanks for the helpful information.

I played a hacked game that is made with Unity and did full screen, but when I pressed ESC, it does not exit the full screen. Stubborn keyboard. Any ideas?

There're several ways, to exit the fullscreen. If the ESC key doesn't work, then try Alt+Tab or the Windows-Key, on most keyboards it's placed in the middle of the left Strg and left Alt key, it's the key, with the Windows Logo on it. You can also press the old known combination of left Alt + right Strg + Del key at the same time for opening the Task Manager, on this way, you'll force the program to leave the fullscreen. hehe :)

What's "Strg"? Did you mean "Ctrl" key?
    I'll try those combinations in a game that uses ESC as another thing.
    Last edited by Carl987; 04-13-2015 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl987 View Post
    What's "Strg"? Did you mean "Ctrl" key?
    Yeah that's what he meant, it is called Strg on out keyboards here in Germany.
    Strg = Steuerung = Control = Ctrl

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Yeah that's what he meant, it is called Strg on out keyboards here in Germany.
    Strg = Steuerung = Control = Ctrl

:rolleyes:
    Yeah, sorry, somehow my brain doesn't recognized at that moment, that i explained for the german keyboard layout. xD

Anyways, i've just another new info:

If you're using Google Chrome, then you'll have big problems to be able to play the Unity games, because, atm Google can't handle it right now to play those games. Instead, use another browser, like Pale Moon, FireFox or so. Any browser, which uses the FireFox engine, can handle them and are able to play those Unity games.

UPDATE:

As leverage mentioned already in one of his comments of his latest hacks, there's a "workaround" for Google Chrome Users. First: You have to update GC to the latest version. Second: This "workaround" will works only until September 2015. I know, all these changes, are made by GC (Google Chrome), are disturbing us all like hell, but somehow i can understand the reasons of them. They're disabling the NPAPI, Silverlight, and some more, because, of the unstable security issues of those. Anyways, i still suggest, to use another browser, as i mentioned already, because, it's easier. Also, somedays in the near future, there'll be published an extension from some good "cracks, nerds or whatever you'll like to call them lol" for GC, which will help GC-Users in such issues.

Ok, here's the "workaround", detailed with pictures and so on:
    https://allinlearning.zendesk.com/hc...-April-of-2015

If i, you or someone of us at all, are getting any news about this, we'll let you know then here as soon as possible. :)
    Last edited by Carpet; 04-18-2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Added an little update

Question I need help

It won't let me play unity games even though I have everything you need any Ideas as to why it won't work?

Quote Originally Posted by FrimmerStarstone View Post
    It won't let me play unity games even though I have everything you need any Ideas as to why it won't work?
    Do you use Chrome by any chance? Then you have to activate NPAPI with the workaround Carpet gave in his post. With all the other browsers it should just play after you installed the web player.

Thumbs Up yep

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Do you use Chrome by any chance? Then you have to activate NPAPI with the workaround Carpet gave in his post. With all the other browsers it should just play after you installed the web player.
    Yes thanks again you just keep helpin me today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast