Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Big update! :)

As you all know, Google Chrome did kill it already by now. And it`s only a matter of time, that FireFox, will kill it some day in the future, too.

But, don`t worry:

I found, and tested something new. It`s fresh out and is called GameLoad, and so far only working for Win and GC. But the developer is already working on it, for building a MAC version and also, in the near future, for ChromeCast.

This is a combination of software, which will be installed onto your PC (don`t worry it`s only 70.8 MB lol), and a browser extension for GC.

After downloading and installing both (software and extension), you just need to go to your Unity game, and click on the GameLoad icon in your browser, then choose "Open this site in GameLoad". Now it will start the program and loading the game in a new window of this software. - Voilá, you can play the Unity games again.

You can find it in the Chrome Web Store here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gibngikdbidbkh

Have fun!

Here is the description from the developer:

"Run Unity games through your browser in local application. (Windows only)Important !!! Only for Windows
    For now, GameLoad extension works only with Chrome on Windows (Chromebooks and other operation systems are not supported right now)

As you may know, in version 45 was removed NPAPI and it is not possible to run games like Unity3D. GameLoad allow you play Unity games through your browser.

All you have to do, is install GameLoad extension and Gameload app. GameLoad extension changes old Unity game to link to the external app, where Unity games are working without any restrictions.

For now, you can run plugins like Flash or Unity Web Player."

Great update. Thanks for sharing Carpet.

As you may know, in version 45 was removed NPAPI

^
    |
    |

Biggest pain for using the web via Chrome

Positve Side-Effect of GameLoad

I "played" a little with the above mentioned GameLoad, and came by, with one of his positive side-effects.

I know, that many of you are using Facebook, and i know, that many of you are prefer Google Chrome (including me xD). And you all know for sure, that Facebook and all of his apps, games and so on, are became now very heavy, so they are now loading very slow, or sometimes more worse, they are freezing your browser.

Now here comes GameLoad into play:

You can also login into Facebook via GameLoad -> Effect = FB and games are now loading and running more smoothly and with lesssss problems. :)

Have fun!

Yours,
    Carpet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12