Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If you play strike force heroes 2 you have to read this!

As you know, strike force heroes 3 has been out for a while. But many people prefer Strike Force heroes 2. Unlike Strike force heroes 3, there is no slot machine hack. BUT DO NOT WORRY!!! I HAVE THE SOLUTION. Here's a link to a save game for SFH2 that contains all soldiers max level. Each soldier has the best guns (perfect quality) which has the highest possible stats for the gun. The soldiers also have special guns such as (sheep cannon, dooty launcher, lightsaber, magic wand, ban hammer) which are also perfect quality.

The link leads to Youtube, and the download is in the description, the download link leads you to mediafire.com which is a trusted download website. NO SURVEYS OR SCAMS! In the video description I also included a virus scan link, which shows that the file is 100% safe! Many people who have downloaded the file also confirms that it works in the video comments.

Notice that the save game file you download from the video description has a file extension of .sfh2, when you create a backup in the game, it will create a save file with the same file extension. There is no way any sort of malicious software can be added to a .sfh2 save file.

Instructions:
    1. Download is in the video description:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Aqnu5Fm6W_k

2. http://imgur.com/a/E9jUr <- Images which shows you exactly how to use this save.
    Last edited by charlie5629999; 09-19-2016 at 05:08 AM.

Banned
    who needs to download when they can use the slot machine over 100 times? DEAL WITH DOWNLOADS

Quote Originally Posted by Ximon View Post
    who needs to download when they can use the slot machine over 100 times? DEAL WITH DOWNLOADS
    Some of these guns cannot be obtained at all through the slot machine, they were obtained through memory editing. Also the chance of you getting the exact gun you want and perfect quality is very slim. It's much better to just download the save.

Banned

Right!

it actually gave me the best guns in game thanks, now i can beast all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Ximon View Post
    it actually gave me the best guns in game thanks, now i can beast all of them
    Of course the savegame gave you the best guns. That's what I said it would give lol . See no scam .. No viruses .. Only thing it contains is the almost every gun (around highest stats) in the game including special guns such as magical wand and light saber not obtainable even with the lottery

Also there's one thing you forgot. SFH3 is in W.I.P, and if you want to see how it's going along go to the developer's website at, www(.)sky9games(.)com. (Remove parentheses

yeah it's SFH3 is comming soon hopefully this summer. I hope that there will be a great save game with all the best guns like this one.

Although SFH3 has came out, it is not as good as SFH2 in my opinion

I have updated this save with the following:
    - each character/soldier now starts with one of the best possible loadouts
    - in game money increased to 10 million

Remember that this save has every soldier max level with the best guns in the game. It even has unique guns such as light saber and magic wand!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie5629999 View Post
    Although SFH3 has came out, it is not as good as SFH2 in my opinion

I have updated this save with the following:
    - each character/soldier now starts with one of the best possible loadouts
    - in game money increased to 10 million

Remember that this save has every soldier max level with the best guns in the game. It even has unique guns such as light saber and magic wand!
    I understand that mediafire can be trustworthy, but I have a question+answer for you. If you have a non-sitelocked copy of SFH3, please file a hack request so that the community can benefit. Also, if this download is not trustworthy (I'm not trusting it, plus your first post is clearly an attempt to defeat the link filter applied to new users. See: ( Forum Rules - Arcade Prehacks Forum ).
    [Also, as a Senior member, I don't have link restrictions. A very good incentive to stay active btw].

First of all, this save game is for SFH2 not for SFH3. Secondly, the game itself allows you to backup the your current game and the save file created by backing up has a file extension of .sfh2 which is the file extension that the download is. You can see for yourself, and I doubt you can add malware of any kind to a file with an extension of .sfh2. Therefore, the download can be trusted 100%. Furthermore notice that I have been a member of arcadeprehacks since 2009, it clearly saids the join date below my name, I just don't post much, that's why I can't post links. The video I'm linking to in the first post has 4000+ views and a positive rating, people in the comments of the video and in this post have confirmed that it works.

I agree that mediafire can be sometimes not trustworthy since people can still upload malicious files. The download link in the video description leads directly to mediafire and not adfly or any sort of link shortener. HOWEVER! You are not downloading any kind of possibly malicious file such as files with extensions: .zip, .jar, .exe and such. You are directly downloading the savegame with the .sfh2 extension.
    Last edited by charlie5629999; 04-10-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast