Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I Would like to Clarify something.. To the guy that said Text Files can have Malware... This is Partially true.. But just to make things clear.. Its not really a Text file .. You see with certain programs.. You can create things called RATS Which is pretty much a Remote Access Tool.. Gives the 'Hacker' Full access to your computer litterally you can do anything .. Even Delete System32 lmao.. But yeah you can Diguise these RATs as other file types using the same tools you create the Rat with.. its just a tick of a button to disguise a Harmful EXE file as a simple Png or Txt file...

So NO , Text files can not contain Malware.. Its just a Disguise

Disguising an executable as a text file only works on Windows if the file extensions aren't shown. Which sadly is the standard behaviour of Windows. If you do not hide the extensions is pretty clear if you have something like readme.txt.exe that it is supposed to run.

If the program would just name itself readme.txt while having the content of an exe Windows would try to open it with a text editor. It would the show you a lot of garbage in the editor as it would try to display it as text. The program included would never be executed.

By the way the extension of a file does not tell you what it's contents are. I can easily rename files and it does not make an text file into an executable. The extension just tells Windows what it should try to do with that file on double click.

It would try to directly run stuff like .exe, .com, .bat, .cmd, .jar and several others. Some need the right program for it to be installed like .jar needs Java. Other files like .txt, .doc, .odt, .zip are opened in other programs to be displayed the intended way. Zip files are a bit special on Windows as they are almost usable like a directory.

Yeah that kinda cleared things up a bit more lmao

Thanks.

now i can beast all the best guns

I've been playing part one more than part 2 lol.. Loving the AWP

Something

The best weapon I use is a katana with the rapid fire mode on.

I Been using my custom hack AWP is best(;

I realize this post has been dormant for a year*, but I just wanted to ask: Why only piercing and shredding weapons? Believe me, I love these weapons, they're great, but just imagine: A Concussive Intervention!

*Well, okay, a few months.

Your version has 221 base damage and +10 percent damage to armor, which I assume means 221+22.1 damage to someone with armor for a total of 243.1 damage. Now, Concussive adds 50 percent explosive damage. 50 percent! I assume that means 221+110.5 for a total of 331.5 damage!

So, what I'm trying to say is... could you make a save with this in mind? Or tell me how to edit the saves? When I edit it with a text editor, I can see some weapon names and effects like 'explosive,' but the rest are gibberish. I assume each set of symbols mean something, but I don't know what.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 02-03-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Can you do this for sfh 3 possibly?

I should have been more clear on this. The save wasn't made by me I put the original link in the youtube description, however, since the game developers removed the sfh2 forums, you can't download from there anymore.
    Last edited by charlie5629999; 02-27-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast