Arcade Prehacks

Awaiting an invitation into the New Jerusalem.

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ

Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. God has brought me here to tell you about His glory and the glory of His Son Jesus Christ. If you ever have any questions about God, Jesus, the Trinity, the Bible, eternity, or the afterlife, feel free to email, PM me, or post in this thread. My email address is preacherofjesus777 at gmail.com

I am not here to argue or debate with anyone; I am only here to preach the good news of Jesus Christ.

"Gospel" is from the Anglo-Saxon “god spell” (good tidings) and later came to mean simply “good news.” The Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) include the facts of Jesus’ birth, baptism, life, death and resurrection, and are the revelation of God’s plan for redemption/forgiveness/transformation and reconciling of sinful man to God through belief in Christ’s substitutionary death on the cross.

The gospel/good news is that all who believe in Jesus will be forgiven of their sins and be given the gift of eternal life. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23) and the price for sin is death. Sin also makes us impure (unclean). Nothing impure can enter into heaven and God’s presence without first being purified (cleansed). By suffering and dying on the cross, Jesus did several things for of all those who choose to believe in Him: He forgave us for our sins, redeemed us (took our punishment and paid the price for our sins), purified us, conquered death for us and gave us the free gift of eternal life in God’s heavenly kingdom.

Don't be afraid to ask me anything. I will answer as quickly as I can, and I will always answer honestly.

The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the words of the Lord, God, and the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

Nope.

I'm Jewish...so nah breh.

Why create a new thread? This is the same starting post as from the Introduce Yourself forum.

Thumbs Down Hey

hey why did you post again? I thought that double posting was against the rules of the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl987 View Post
    Why create a new thread? This is the same starting post as from the Introduce Yourself forum.
    Exactly, locked!