Arcade Prehacks

Thread: please help

please help

I am trying to post a pic and It is from GIMP and I can't get it to upload pleas help.

First: You have to make an account at a hoster, for example, i am using Free upload photos - your upload service, it is completely free and you can upload as many pictures there as you want.

Second: After uploading there your picture, you will get a link, which you can use it here under the icon "Insert Image", put there your link to the picture, click on "OK" and you are done.

But beware, you can only link here in the forum, pictures, which has the formats of .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .gif. I hope, i could help you a little. :)

Yes thanks that helped a lot I am trying to post it as my signature.

well if that tip didn't work then go to the ''edit logout'' link.which is showed when you go to the game area. not at the forums.When you click that the avatar will appear as a slenderman -like white and grey background face.tick the ''use forum avatar ?'' and then click ''save profile'' a message will pop up at the white avater then click the red-marked link then you can upload your forum pic using 2 ways

Hope this helped!