Arcade Prehacks

Thumbs Up Hi I'm Still Here

Hi just letting people know I haven't disappeared, despite it being 6 years since I joined. I will still come and visit every few months to see how this place is getting on, since it technically was a part of my childhood . Anyways I see a lot more new sets of users and old ones being replaced recently, it's almost unrecognisable. Can't wait to see if there are any other oldies who've managed to stick around .

Lol that was all, nice to see you all again .

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SUM1 View Post
    Hi just letting people know I haven't disappeared, despite it being 6 years since I joined. I will still come and visit every few months to see how this place is getting on, since it technically was a part of my childhood . Anyways I see a lot more new sets of users and old ones being replaced recently, it's almost unrecognisable. Can't wait to see if there are any other oldies who've managed to stick around .

Lol that was all, nice to see you all again .
    Hello, nice to see that we aren't going to lose an ancient and apparently active member as you

They are all still here... Just hiding... Be careful, you'll never know whos behind you

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    They are all still here... Just hiding... Be careful, you'll never know whos behind you
    So spooky

Quote Originally Posted by SUM1 View Post
    I will still come and visit every few months to see how this place is getting on.
    even though im very busy atm i'll probably do the same.