Arcade Prehacks

Arcadeprehacks Hack

i was wondering why arcadeprehacks is strictly for hacking flash games only?

Quote Originally Posted by iNexus View Post
    i was wondering why arcadeprehacks is strictly for hacking flash games only?
    Hacking multiplayer games may cause huge troubles to the site and can even shut it down.Besides, the spirit of competition in multiplayer games disappears when you hack them

Quote Originally Posted by riderj View Post
    Hacking multiplayer games may cause huge troubles to the site and can even shut it down.Besides, the spirit of competition in multiplayer games disappears when you hack them
    u got a point there

plus, people will think your cheating and hacking and they might even ban you in multiplayer games

Not all non flash games are multiplayer. There's also shockwave if my memory is correct. I would also like to know since I don't. Xp

Well it is not strictly Flash but strictly games playable in the browser. When APH was created the main games you could play were Flash, Java, Shockwave of which Flash was the only one easily hackable and also widely available. And flash has been proving to be the main type in which games were produced.

Besides Flash there never were any considerable amount of games made in another form. Unity games have been growing over the last few years and APH is hacking those now. Besides that there is only HTML5/JavaScript games and they might get hacked in the future.

APH is for casual games that run in the browser so thats why there are no hacks for stand-alone games. There are also legal considerations here, flash/browser based games were always shared and most developers appreciate this. The more sites a game is available the more ad revenue it might make.

Multiplayer games are another story as well. First of all it is unfair for players that play the legit way and we do not want that. And again multiplayer game developers are very protective about their games generally. Without consent of the game creators we could have a lot of legal issues.

Basically Flash and Unity cover about 90% of the games available today for the casual gamer.