Arcade Prehacks

What's the best gaming laptop out there?

The plan is to save up this summer and upgrade from this Dell (piece of junk) laptop to a new gaming laptop (not a pc, I need a laptop specifically due to college and whatnot). So my question to you is, what's the best gaming laptop out there? I'm looking for something that is capable of 4k gaming and capable of running GTA V on ultra graphics, if possible. I'm thinking about Razor or Alienware but I can't decide, I just don't know what the best deal is.

Uhh

An apple computer, like a Mac?

Hah!

Sorry, I own a mac. It's absolutely pathetic for gaming. It isn't that good hardware wise. Also, most steam games and what not don't even run on it.

I think an Acer is best in storage wise because my uncle has downloaded over 1,000 games on it plus like 50 movies and it is working like he just got it and he got it a long time ago I'm not sure how ling but a long time.

Hope that helped.

I wonder if there is any laptop that could play GTAIV at 4k in Ultra. On my PC it runs at 2560x1440 with 30 fps but can drop below that and i have two GTX980 running. The fastest Alienware laptops have one GTX980M so guess it would be hard to play GTA on Ultra. But the prices go up pretty quick on those machines anyways.