Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Unity Games

Unity Games

I think Unity Games it's a waste of time,they are too laggy to play...I believe they aren't Optimized

I think you need a new computer as Unity games run fine on mine. Until then you can simply choose to not play those games as they are clearly marked. Pretty much everyone else wanted Unity games on APH and they seem to enjoy them.

This is great.

APH use to be limited because we only did flash games. Unity is a big expansion and could attract a lot more people. Maybe this will bolster the forums hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    I think you need a new computer as Unity games run fine on mine. Until then you can simply choose to not play those games as they are clearly marked. Pretty much everyone else wanted Unity games on APH and they seem to enjoy them.
    The problem isn't my computer because I can get good FPS (100-350) in heavy games,I have a gaming computer so...Idk,and don't be so rude next time a person just give an idea ok? Thanks -_-

No.

He wasn't being rude. He was stating clear facts and suggesting an issue that may pertain solely to you at the moment. Nothing more, nothing less. Just because you have a problem doesn't mean they should clear everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by TridentWolfz View Post
    The problem isn't my computer because I can get good FPS (100-350) in heavy games,I have a gaming computer so...Idk,and don't be so rude next time a person just give an idea ok? Thanks -_-
    It has to be your computer , gaming computer or not it just cant handle the power of unity