Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Any oldies left here?

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    And themanhunt is online for a bit as well? Must be quite a good sign, hm?
    I do check in now and again, not often though. Shame to see hacks are now only done by a select few mainly, I remember when it was all good competition back in the day, good times. Seems everything changed with the new staff and owner. One of the big reasons I left.

Anyway, focusing on the present; how are things your end?

Quite well.

I've been doing well. School has started for me, so that's something to keep me busy I suppose. It is such a shame that we have so few really "good" hackers left. But, what can you do. I try to come on here atleast weekly I guess.

Sorry for replying a little late, but I have to say I'm glad to see that people from 2008 aren't extinct yet. I am proud to have been part of this website for so long.

I'm an oldie . What's up guys? I know I revived a dead post, and I apologize, but I just couldn't pass up saying hi to everyone since my account is so old. Can't believe it's been eight years since I made my account. Can't believe I'm 21 now, too.
    Last edited by shadowwolf1917; 03-18-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Apology for reviving dead post, added a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolf1917 View Post
    I'm an oldie . What's up guys? I know I revived a dead post, and I apologize, but I just couldn't pass up saying hi to everyone since my account is so old. Can't believe it's been eight years since I made my account. Can't believe I'm 21 now, too.
    Good to see more people from this time period. Someone should keep a record of the 2008 & 2009 folks that still roam the forums haha

huh. This is cool to see!

I usually lurk around back in the days, when it was a hack-a-palooza on good flash games.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanhunt View Post
    Shame to see hacks are now only done by a select few mainly, I remember when it was all good competition back in the day, good times. Seems everything changed with the new staff and owner. One of the big reasons I've left.
    Plus, i'm missing the good old Greeny, who brought me into all this.

And, PLUS: It's still hard to see, that my soulmate Dave, died earlier than me. And i hadn't any chance, to continue his and Greeny's way.

I'm honestly not sure if I count. If I do, I'm still here. If I don't, then I never posted here...

Well i think there aren't any people left that are really active. Besides the request section the only forum that gets any significant activity is the Forum Games. It's been that way for years now i would say. New members do appear and leave while older members just seem to come here for nostalgia.
    Seems like we are missing a common topic to talk about. My interest here was always on the hacking techniques. Due to the fact that we are not allowed to talk about advanced stuff in Flash or Unity3D i have not much to talk about.
    I do come here every day even if most of the time not logged in. I moved on to another site and many others probably did so as well. Most likely this won't change so i will come here for my own slice of nostalgia and enjoy seeing people i remember from time to time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast