Arcade Prehacks

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Getting us out there?

Getting us out there?

I don't know about anyone else, but I would seriously love to have this community be joined by more active members than what we have currently. This has been discussed before by people like SUM1. And according to what i've seen, it's really becoming worse. So I just wanted to have this thread as a place to discussing getting APH out there. What better place to look than our current loyal community? Share your ideas guys, they'll be most interesting to hear.

Advertising through places such as https://www.projectwonderful.com/ works. I've used it before for customers. It's a pay-as-you-go advertising service, and you get your "ad" placed by having the highest daily bid. It's a suggestion. Also, you can (sometimes) score free advertising, just based on how many bids are on one site.
    Also, I got these stats as of 10/06/15 - 5:14 pm EST:
    Threads 33,828
    Posts 251,013
    Members 71,020
    Active Members 605
    ------------------
    That last figure scares me. We have 70,415 "inactive" members. I agree with asd123. We do need some action taken.
    More numbers:
    Estimated Daily Revenue $61
    Estimated Value $110,710 [≈ Small rural house, 2011]
    Alexa rank of 16,833
    These are good numbers. The Alexa rank more important. It shows that we are constantly in the search results and being visited. What you can learn from this is that we need to figure out how to hold onto people.
    ---------------------
    Clearly, people are talking about us:
    Facebook Likes: 7,318
    Tweets: 210
    That shows that people know we as a community exists, considering we have around 174,000 visits a month.
    (source: http://domainsigma.com/whois/arcadep...earch_bar=True )
    Last edited by tmanzz122; 10-06-2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Did anyone know that this site is still around?: http://arcadetrainer.com/

Wow.

Very interesting and useful statistics, also, how do they know Chris' full name? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by asd123 View Post
    Very interesting and useful statistics, also, how do they know Chris' full name? O.o
    Domain Registars require it for billing and ICCAN purposes. I've done it before, and it's fun knowing that people can see my contact info online.