Arcade Prehacks

Hello! (Again lol)

For those, who doesn't know me: I'm a former hacker, who used to work here years ago.

And it's nice, to see some of the "old" ones are being still active here. :)

I've again some time to spare, so i started to work on making trainers, because, i lost my special tools from the past time lol.

Now it would be nice to hear your opinions, if i shall "come back" to APH, to support you with little trainers.

(Not as a third hacker. As i mentioned, i lost my tools, that's why i changed to trainers instead.)

We have here a Trainer Section and an extra forum called ATF (Arcade Trainer Forum) where many of the old ones,including DPETTY (RIP) published their trainers, which are deserted now for years, because the admins doesn't see any use or need of it. So, i wanted to ask you, the "crowd", the family-members of APH, what do you think about it. Shall i come back as a new trainer-maker, to support and to relive those little memories? Or shall i being retired (which would be ok for me xD).

Yours,
    Carpet

Welcome back Carpet