Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Hedgehog War

Hedgehog War

This is a Forum Game I made up, called the Hedgehog War. Each person has a Hedgehog Nation. You can ally with/declare war on someone every 2 normal posts. In each normal post, you can choose to:
    Increase your Nation's Hedgehog Population (adding 100 Population),
    Fortify the walls of your Nation (adding 200 Wall Health),
    or increase the number of Food for your nation (adding 7 Food. 6 Food is consumed every 2 posts. 8 Food is consumed every post if at war. If Food is 6 or less [7 or less if at war], then your Population will decrease by 20 every post from starvation).

BTW, when allying with/declaring war on someone you can also do the things that are done on normal posts.

Each Nation starts with a Population of 250, and a Wall Health of 1,000, and 300 Food.

If you're at war with someone and you wish to have a truce, you can request a truce after 3 normal posts.
    Or if you want to temporarily stop the war, you can choose to retreat, but then the war will start again after 4 normal posts.

If 2 or more Nations are at war with each other, the Wall Health of the warring Nations decreases by 300 per post for each Nation. The last Nation standing would win the war (the loser of which automatically loses all stats to the victor and will not be able to do anything for 10 normal posts), but what if the Wall Health is equally matched? Then if both Nations have 0 Wall Health, then each of their population decreases by 60 each post, and the Nation with the higher population wins. If a team vs. team (a battle involving an allied group of Nations against another group of Nations) Nation battle happens, then same rules apply.

Tip: If a group of Nations gang up on a single Nation, then the damage that the single Nation takes is the normal damage multiplied by the number of Nations ganging up on it. For example, if three Nations gang up on a single Nation, that same Nation will lose 900 Wall Health per post, and each Nation in the group will only lose 100 Wall Health per post. That's why it is important to have some allies before declaring war on someone else.

There is also a very special condition called Wear And Tear. If the Wall Health is not increased for 10 posts in a row, then the Nation will lose 50 Wall Health every 2 posts. Wear And Tear is not deadly alone, but it is extremely dangerous to the Wall Health if the Nation is at war.

Please note that the Forum Rules apply and are enforced. No offensive posting, no double-posting, etc.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I start.

I choose to increase Wall Health.

Nation Stats:
    Population: 250
    Wall Health: 1,200
    Food: 300
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-25-2015 at 05:45 AM.

I choose to increase food
    Nation Stats:
    Food: 308
    Wall Health: 1,000

Uh... when you increase Food, the Food increases by 7, not 8. Anyway, I ally with BorntoDeath and I choose to increase Food.

Nation Stats:
    Food: 301 (6 food consumed, 7 food added)
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-23-2015 at 03:16 AM.

Oh..
    I choose to add wall health
    Nation Stats:
    Population 250
    Wall Health: 1200
    Food: 300 (Decreased by 6)

I choose to increase Population

Population: 350
    Food: 295 (6 consumed)
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-23-2015 at 03:17 AM.

I choose to add pop
    Nation Stats:
    Pop: 350
    Wall Health: 1000
    Food: 294 (consumed by 6)

I ally with metroidofan and I choose to increase Food.

Population: 350
    Food: 295 (6 consumed, 7 added)
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-25-2015 at 05:32 AM.

i know im necroposting but cant resist

NATION
    population: 350
    wall health: 1,000
    food: 307 (added 7)