Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woah...

Damn.

Never thought I would see you here, Sublimity. It's great to see you again. I miss my old friends as well. Hehe.

Good to see you too, asd

It's been a while, yeah. Monday was my birthday and I received a congratulatory email from APH, so I decided to do a quick visit and see what everyone's been up to lately. Unfortunately, not much has changed. I'd really love to bring back all the old guys and have fun once more.
    I've been here before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity View Post
    I'd really love to bring back all the old guys and have fun once more.
    Same here, same here, my good old friend! :)

Btw, belated Happy Birthday! lol

I'm missing also the good old days. I wish, i could click on a button of a time machine, which will bring us back to the good times we had. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    Btw, belated Happy Birthday! lol
    Thanks Carpet, good to see you're still around! How are things going? Didn't you have problems with your back?
    I've been here before.

I'd say otherwise. Newer members are starting to help build back the place. (Personal opinion)

Not really, to be honest. Ofcourse there is a community of sorts here, but it's not what it used to be. Right now, everyone with an APH account also has a forum account, which means there are so many people visiting the forum who have nothing to add but hack requests.

ATF (the old forum) was a separate website, so only the people who visited it for fun came there. There were some hack requests, yeah, but the forum's community was much larger and more active.

EDIT:
    It seems a lot of content was copied over. For instance, the APH Glossary me and ShadowHaunter made (https://web.archive.org/web/20110913...21bd91636d466f)
    Last edited by Sublimity; 01-21-2016 at 05:57 PM.
    I've been here before.

Staff Chart

I wonder what ever happened to that staff chart (AuburnAttack?) made, detailing the positions of all staff members and how long they were in each position.

So sorry for the bump, mods. If they care anymore… the response to this thread was unprecedented. I miss you all tbh…

Well I think a contribution to the site potentially losing members/activity is the lack of advertisement from us and the forum itself. There is no way to find this website unless you specifically search for a flash game hack and come across this site on a search engine such as Google or alternatively a friend could tell you about the website. Most people posting on the forums that I come across have all registered longer than three years ago, so the old members are actually the most active ones. I've seen my fair share happen on this website in what has been almost 8 years but I think that for a website which little to no advertisement, APH is doing very well. Just because the forums aren't so active doesn't mean the website itself isn't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12