Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    this is seriously getting ridiculous. i've seen some major bot spam on some other sites and youtube but this is not even funny anymore. we need some kind of restrictions or make the 'bot security test' harder if there even is one. and if we could somehow implement a message removing system that only works for people with X+ posts and only removes msgs once a certain number has been reached that would also be great.
    Ikr there are too many of them! I think the only thing that we can have to actually have victory over these adbots and spambots is the IP thing (NOTE: It would only be a general victory, not a universal victory, because like I said there are some bots out there that can "evolve" faster than the flu virus).
    Last edited by tchow847; 02-24-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Am i missing something here ?

Ive never seen any bots spamming the forum(Then again i registered yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by awesomego View Post
    You know, you can just report them, and not make a big deal?
    They dont just attack once and leave the site alone they keep coming back ive seen that happen on another site where they keep advertising money making scams in the comments even if they keep getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by inkoalawetrust View Post
    They dont just attack once and leave the site alone they keep coming back ive seen that happen on another site where they keep advertising money making scams in the comments even if they keep getting banned.
    Cheap human labor. The goal is not always sales, but to spread the word. That's their goal. Spread, Spread, Spread.

Quote Originally Posted by inkoalawetrust View Post
    Ive never seen any bots spamming the forum(Then again i registered yesterday)
    Those of us "Senior Members" (Read: those from 2013.5 or before) have seen spam. I've seen way to much spam.

-----------------------------
    However, as @SelectLoL has said, there has been worse. I was here when it happened. Never Again. Never Again...

Quote Originally Posted by tmanzz122 View Post
    Cheap human labor. The goal is not always sales, but to spread the word. That's their goal. Spread, Spread, Spread.

Those of us "Senior Members" (Read: those from 2013.5 or before) have seen spam. I've seen way to much spam.

-----------------------------
    However, as SelectLoL has said, there has been worse. I was here when it happened. Never Again. Never Again...
    Well yea but of course spreading the word means more people will have a chance to fall for the scam and give their credit card info which means more money and also im sure they dont use people if they did they wouldnt be able to copy and paste the messages and post them faster than bots but if people are spamming the site with scams too it means they can pass the captchas even if its the one with the images and tiles because they are people .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123