Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Saving Files

Lightbulb Saving Files

There's some games which is really frustrating to lose your save file. Some sites have the games' files saved on the accounts of the users, thus preventing the progress loss. But no Hacked Flash Games site has ever got the ability to save the files based on the user's account.

It's a suggestion that can improve the experience, thus more people could find this site better than the others for simply having the ability to save your progress in a game, more than just Google's cache, that is faulty and non-trusting.

I was wondering, ArcadePreHacks could improve by adding that ability to the site?
    If not, can someone explain me if it difficult/impossible?

Best Regards,
    ~~All-Powerful X-Fate

Interesting. I'm not sure how this is done. I would have thought it would be integrated with the game code. But maybe there is another way. Still its not something we are thinking about adding.

The trouble with trying to connect to external site for original flash login / save is that the swf is stored on a different server (here) to the original swf and so flash generally denies this as a security risk

You can change this behaviour but I don't think it should be done anyway. While you can save progress etc in certain games it isn't really fair on other players playing the original game on the original site where you are playing a hacked game and possibly saving high scores etc on their site which is cheating (Just my opinion)

That would require us make the code for each game, since not all use the same way they save. Also, it would extra work to get that into the game, and connect it with our hackbars. I dont want to go much into technical details, but if you want to have your save files shared, it would be just easier to locate them on your computer, and use a cloud to save. With a simple script to copy them into the cloud, or copy them out of the cloud.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.