Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Would this Percent adding be a good idea over set money additions?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would prefer percent money addition

3 60.00%
  • No, I would prefer set money addition.

0 0%
  • I would prefer either one or both of them.

2 40.00%

Lightbulb The issue with Idle games and money hacks

If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move and, but please tell me where so I won't repeat this mistake. Thanks.

In most Idle games, two things matter for hacks: The currency(ies), and the pretige currency if there is one. Exceptions exist, but this is a decent generalzation, right? Anyways, onto my point (skip to the bold to see it):

Money in idle games re heavily incremental. WIthin a day you could get billions of times the cash you had at the beginning. Which is the problem. Set amounts of money, almost no matter how large, only helps as a sort of earygame crutch. As soon as you get into higher tiers of money and slowness, the game slows to that of on a normal site... Which defeats the purpose of using this site for that game.

This wouldn't be so bad if this was pre-2015, when idle games were extremely rare. But now, with Idle games as common as dirt, And seeing that using this site was actually worse due to a alck of updates and by extension balance and new features (Wth the money hacks becoming orthles quickly), I decided to present a solution.

So, I had a solution: I don't know if it's possible within the limits of Flash code (I know nothing about online coding outside of basic HTML, CSS and Javascript), but assuming it isn't, here it is:

Instead of, say, 1000-1,000,000 gold(random but common example), it could be... Immediately earning 10%-1000% (again, random example) of your current respective currency, with it's normal spammability. This means that the hack would constantly remain relevant, ye ranging from a small little boost to complete domination. IN fact, if this is possible, it could be added to any genre!

Again, if this isn't possible, or a better solution is already/going to be in play, let me know. Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by warriorman222; 02-14-2016 at 03:53 AM.

This is a well thought out solution! I say this should be considered for newer hacks. Anyone else in favor?

Thumbs Up

I it's a really good idea

Some money hacks I have seen double the current amount you have, so let's say you have 500 money(whatever currency it may be).
    By pressing the hack button you would instantly double the money and end up with 1000,
    pressing it 5 times more you end up with 32000.
    And that's with 100% (doubling)
    And as your suggestion, a 1000% bonus, it would be 10 times of the amount we have. Which I like.
    That would certainly get us to domination much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by neserinemocaj View Post
    Some money hacks I have seen double the current amount you have, so let's say you have 500 money(whatever currency it may be).
    By pressing the hack button you would instantly double the money and end up with 1000,
    pressing it 5 times more you end up with 32000.
    And that's with 100% (doubling)
    And as your suggestion, a 1000% bonus, it would be 10 times of the amount we have. Which I like.
    That would certainly get us to domination much faster.
    Do you know which games do this? And does it work out better, or does set money end up better?

Would the whole % thing be reasonable when combined with idle games' prestige points (AdVenture Capitalist's Angels, Clicker Heroes's Hero Souls, etc.) wherever they apply?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorman222 View Post
    Do you know which games do this? And does it work out better, or does set money end up better?
    For an example of this check out an idle game I did HERE