Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Who else is Sick of

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheGames8 ( TheGay and it's Clones?

6 85.71%
  • SSDD Games (Reskins and Retitled games)

7 100.00%
  • Win Level Hacks

3 42.86%
  • Insert What you are Sick of here

3 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.

What's with all the "Garbage" being posted as "games"? WARNING: RANT!

First off, the rules are "Do not post any message that could be interpreted as obscene, vulgar, homophobic, hateful, racist, threatening, religiously intolerant, sexual referenced, or that may violate any laws."

Open to Interpretation I say. Why, Because Anyone Being a Asshat will find Fault with Any thread being Posted. There's Always 1.

Now back on topic. WTF is with all the (lack of better word) Sh!t, Games being posted? Is it this sites Policy/Goal to see how many people it can turn away?

All the TheGay8 and it's Clones Need to Stop! Why do you keep posting ReSkins of the Same Games Everyday? They Are Reskins, with Different Names and the Same SUCKAGE Game Play. I would Say Most of us are Sick and Tiered of the SSDD Going on.

The "Win Level" Hacks... Really? Do we need them? What's the F'n Point in Hacking those types of games?

The Only ones who Love TheGay8 and It's Clones are the Fanboys who love to piss others off and keep Negging Comments putting the Sh!t Down. The Mechanics, Graphics, Gameplay, Hit Detection All SUCK! We Don't Need 20 different Versions/Sequels of the SAME PHUCKING GAME, where all they did was ( or don't even bother to ) Change the Background and just slap a 2, 3, 4, 5 ect ect ect after the title.

I Think it's time to Find a New Site that Don't Post the SAME SH!T Games from the SH!TTIEST Game Site Possible, TheGames8.

Doesn't Matter. This Post will get Flagged and Removed and I will Get a Warning or Even ..... Banned for Saying it like it is.

I agree.
    Congrats on your first post
    You may want to remove the swears so this might not get deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Fukyu2 View Post
    First off, the rules are "Do not post any message that could be interpreted as obscene, vulgar, homophobic, hateful, racist, threatening, religiously intolerant, sexual referenced, or that may violate any laws."

Open to Interpretation I say. Why, Because Anyone Being a Asshat will find Fault with Any thread being Posted. There's Always 1.

Now back on topic. WTF is with all the (lack of better word) Sh!t, Games being posted? Is it this sites Policy/Goal to see how many people it can turn away?

All the TheGay8 and it's Clones Need to Stop! Why do you keep posting ReSkins of the Same Games Everyday? They Are Reskins, with Different Names and the Same SUCKAGE Game Play. I would Say Most of us are Sick and Tiered of the SSDD Going on.

The "Win Level" Hacks... Really? Do we need them? What's the F'n Point in Hacking those types of games?

The Only ones who Love TheGay8 and It's Clones are the Fanboys who love to piss others off and keep Negging Comments putting the Sh!t Down. The Mechanics, Graphics, Gameplay, Hit Detection All SUCK! We Don't Need 20 different Versions/Sequels of the SAME PHUCKING GAME, where all they did was ( or don't even bother to ) Change the Background and just slap a 2, 3, 4, 5 ect ect ect after the title.

I Think it's time to Find a New Site that Don't Post the SAME SH!T Games from the SH!TTIEST Game Site Possible, TheGames8.

Doesn't Matter. This Post will get Flagged and Removed and I will Get a Warning or Even ..... Banned for Saying it like it is.
    Seriously?
    1: There is so much swearing...
    2: APH does not have any flagging of messages. Reports are made by PM-ing admins/moderators. There is no actual flagging or reporting tool because such tools are too easy to abuse by spammers, bots, trolls, and bullies.

3: I agree though, different people who post the same games should be banned. I think this should be moved to the Supports, Suggestions, and Bug Reports forum topic.
    4: However, we are not changing sites.
    5: The purpose of Win Level hacks are so that you can win a level in the press of a button instead of having to go through the pain and agony of having to complete a specific level the hard way.
    6: Don't shout around too much, as you can also get banned for that. Shouting is okay if you are really angry about something, but avoid shouting around in every post you make.
    Last edited by tchow847; 02-15-2016 at 12:03 PM.