Arcade Prehacks

Thread: my introduction

Red face my introduction

Imma just want to introduce myself to all hackerz here... im not a newbie here actually cuz i knew this site since 2012 but im just lazy to register hehehe.... im doing all this to get as many friend as i could here.. so please give me a message if you want to chat with me...and one more thing is im not a good flash game hacker... I only hack game on android hehehe... so if you want to know some of my android hacking knowledge,you may PM me.... and if you are good at hacking android game feel free to share to me .
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 05-17-2016 at 03:37 PM. Reason: removed annoying formatting

Quote Originally Posted by CheZack View Post
    Imma just want to introduce myself to all hackerz here... im not a newbie here actually cuz i knew this site since 2012 but im just lazy to register hehehe.... im doing all this to get as many friend as i could here.. so please give me a message if you want to chat with me...and one more thing is im not a good flash game hacker... I only hack game on android hehehe... so if you want to know some of my android hacking knowledge,you may PM me.... and if you are good at hacking android game feel free to share to me .
    [Zucker, thanks for deformat]
    ----
    Welcome to APH!

Here's some reading for you, so you can start off on the right foot.

Tips -->Tips for a successful hack request / How To Use The Search / APF Glossary / APF FAQ

Rules --> Forum Rules / Request A Hack Rules / Infraction System
    Questions? PM me or someone else who's active and we can help you out!

-TZ122