Arcade Prehacks

Angry Y U NO HACK 4?? (Pico sim Date 3)

Pico Sim Date 3 has NOT been hacked. I have read the request for the hack and clicked the link. it only leads to PICO SIM DATE 1 I can't request this hack on the request hack section as it just gives me the link to the ignored post if you click said link it leads to the hacked version of pico sim date 1 which was clearly not requested. I couldn't request it so I'm requesting it here. GO AHEAD. SEARCH PICO SIM DATE 3 AND TRY AND FIND THE HACKED VERSION.

I've got answers

​Please calm down before posting if you would like an appropriate response.

Chaosblast23,
    Our staff are humans. They can't work 24/7 on hack requests. There is a process they have for deciding the order (and it is not released for reasons). If you would like a game to be hacked, please use this link: Request a game hack . There, you can fill out a request for a staff member (other than a community support volunteer like me) to hack your game.

If the game already has a request. You can post inside the request with the words: "Bump". That will bring it to the top of the queuing area for us to see.

Please post again if you are still having issues.

We hope you enjoy your time at APH.

-Tmanzz122
    Community Support Volunteer.

Welp I can't use Request a game hack. I explained it.

Quote Originally Posted by tmanzz122 View Post
    If you would like a game to be hacked, please use this link:Request a Game Hack . There, you can fill out a request for a staff member (other than a community support volunteer like me) to hack your game.
    I explained why I can't request it on the original thread, someone replied to the other post asking for it leaving an incorrect link, so it just wont work.

Chaosblast23,

Thanks for your reply. If you could please post the game link here, I will try to either modify the original request or create a new one for you.

Thanks,

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer