Arcade Prehacks

How to hack this game??

Game: flower knight girl from nutaku_net (i'm not allowed to post links, sorry)

I tryed to use cheat engine to get more flower gems, money, but it didn't work, is that encrypted??
    the only one work is for stamina at first, but now it didn't work either, i try to reduce stamina time charging, but still not work, can anybody help me on that??? (the value on game has canged, but when i try to use it the game session is expired or an error occured)
    If possible, i want to know how to hack gacha on that game too....

this my dummy account for testing cheat engine on nutaku
    id : kalatau.sungai (i use gmail)
    pass : qwerty

i'm sorry, i'm a little bad on english
    Last edited by aerius; 06-18-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Denied/Topic Lock

I've taken a look at what you are doing. Clearly, you are trying to hack an online game platform and perform illegal actions (add more in-game currency) that normally cost money. There is a reason new accounts have link restrictions.
    The game erroring is a DRM-type system to prevent the hack you are doing.

TL;DR: Your request is illegal under (At least US) law. You are asking for assistance to hack a game to add ingame currency that costs real currency. If you go further, you can be prosecuted under law for attempted hacking and fraud.

Also, Requesting Topic Lock @Xnite / @ZuckeR

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer
    Last edited by tmanzz122; 06-19-2016 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Found out what was happening

thanks for your reminder, but how about stamina or gacha hack?? is that illegal too???

my request has been disallowwed, but i just want to know if stamina and gacha hack is illegal or not, i hope you don't mind to give some explanation about it,,,,
    Last edited by aerius; 06-20-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post
    thanks for your reminder, but how about stamina or gacha hack?? is that illegal too???

my request has been disallowwed, but i just want to know if stamina and gacha hack is illegal or not, i hope you don't mind to give some explanation about it,,,,
    Yes its still illegal

Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post

Hello,
    I denied your request for the same reason. It is interfering with online (semi-ranked) play. Therefore, yes it is illegal. The full reason is in the denial report in your request.