Arcade Prehacks

Thread: 1066 The Game

1066 The Game

To whom it may concern,
    I would like to bring to your attention an incomplete hack on 1066-The Game. The resource points hacks only works for 2 out of the 3 campaign missions and none of the skirmish missions. There is no reason for this, as there a no in-game purchases related to these and they do not qualify as multiplayer missions. I understand that APH strives to complete and fix any damaged games on the site if mentioned on the forums.
    Thank you for your hard work and consideration,
    LWK

Thanks for reporting. I'll get it fixed.

Fixed. Upgraded to hackbar. The hack will work in any of the single-player mode. Multiplayer is disabled.

Thank you guys. You're the best!

Houston, we have a problem.

The repaired hack seemed to work fine for a single round, but every consecutive round resulted in the massive 500 pt budget being given to both me and the enemy. This, of course resulted in a problem where there would be literally seas of enemy soldiers all over the map, making the game essentially unplayable. This is most likely due to the fact that the enemy AI uses a randomize function to allocate points.

A hackbar is not needed, to be honest, the previous version was better: you should've just (for the third campaign) changed the maximum points from 39 to about 100; the maximum number of units you can have in a battle is 10, your army can have a maximum 31 units.

Thanks!