M-michele here...

I'm so depressed... I don't want to annoy you guys... But... I have to say that...

I am not a alt of AntonioS3000... Pretty much. I mean, I'm not a alt of his... I mean, for the last time, it was because... It was someone's account... Pretty much... I don't have the same IP as his... So I'm not a alt of his... And for the last time, his person who... Who created the account... died due to an cancer... Therefore I don't have... the same IP... as his... So I'm... not a alt of him...

I can't feel it... I've been so depressed recentely... With the high school coming in the September (I finished middle school), I've having a hard time in my life... I can't even login to important forums... That, and pretty much... I've even tried to suicide before... I had to search up suicidal prevention webs...

I'm depressed because... Nobody is my friend in real life... I've been cyberbullied, too... I'm male... So all boys bully me... But I'm sticking with the girls... They are going to love me...

Pretty much, everyone hates me, IRL, in internet, in forums, and the worse of all, in this. In this forums... everyone hates me... I can't believe it...

Should I die...? I don't want to be banned minutes after creating this thread, I just want a better detail instead of banning me...S

So anyway...

Hello, I'm Michele...