Arcade Prehacks

Question What's up with all those dislike ?

I'm back from a few months off and I've seen this lately in the comment section. All the comments on games have thumbs down for no apparent reason ... I don't get it.

I know it might look stupid like post but I was wondering why is this happening and if it can have any impact on your ''reputation'' to get too much dislike on comments like that ?

Thank you,
    have a nice play !

Quote Originally Posted by Mythnight View Post
    I'm back from a few months off and I've seen this lately in the comment section. All the comments on games have thumbs down for no apparent reason ... I don't get it.

I know it might look stupid like post but I was wondering why is this happening and if it can have any impact on your ''reputation'' to get too much dislike on comments like that ?

Thank you,
    have a nice play !
    seeing how the comments work on the arcade you can propbably say something like "ZOMG SELECTLOL IS THE BEST HACKOR IN DA WORLD LIEK DISIFYOU SGREE"because apperantly thats an easy way to get likes then again such comments seem to be lod so maybe people got brains recently

Quote Originally Posted by inkoalawetrust View Post
    seeing how the comments work on the arcade you can propbably say something like "ZOMG SELECTLOL IS THE BEST HACKOR IN DA WORLD LIEK DISIFYOU SGREE"because apperantly thats an easy way to get likes then again such comments seem to be lod so maybe people got brains recently
    Ahahah ! good one

It's only on the recent comments though and no, the comments aren't like that. Actually some are really well written. Well idk why this is happening but if it doesn't have any impact then it's fine ... it's only annoying to see dislikes on a comment that is actually helpfull or funny.

Anyway, thank you for answering :P

most of the people that use the buttons are little kids or trolls. personally i dont use them

yes, that's pretty much what I can see ... trollers everywhere Q.Q

But I do give likes on some comment when they are helpfull or funny ... it's just a shame to see so much dislike on comments :/ people don't know what to do with their life

Quote Originally Posted by Mythnight View Post
    yes, that's pretty much what I can see ... trollers everywhere Q.Q

But I do give likes on some comment when they are helpfull or funny ... it's just a shame to see so much dislike on comments :/ people don't know what to do with their life
    I'll throw my opinion in the ring.

People simply refuse to use their brain, randomly downvoting (#reddit) things.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by tmanzz122 View Post
    I'll throw my opinion in the ring.

People simply refuse to use their brain, randomly downvoting (#reddit) things.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer
    I agree.

There also perverts and spammers scouring APH games speaking crap, lies, malicious gossip, disgusting stuff that you don't want to know the definition of, hateful statements, etc.

I doubt such people even have any brains to use. It is more likely they don't even have a mind of their own, let alone any brain at all. It is likely that they either do it either bad faith or a group of crooks told them to post crap in hopes of manipulating people into posting more crap until the entire APH gets screwed up.

I guess where there is no light there will always be shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by tchow847 View Post
    crooks told them to post crap in hopes of manipulating people.

I guess where there is no light there will always be shadow.
    true even in the brightest light there will be the smallest shadow. and manipulation is terrible thing if you're on the receiving end