Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy I only use cheat engine...

hello, I am biomechanicalism and I used to be quite a good hacker, but only on cheat engine... so, I don't know how is it to hack games AND post them. I've written this post so, someone please help me.
    all what i really needed to know was what program do you use, as hackers, and how to get it. I will surely figure the rest out by myself, but any more help will be appreciated. I've also seen what SELECTLOL had done for us, SO~, I thought I might just be the rest that he needs, if you think so, help me, or least of it wish me luck to become the third Pro hacker in this site.

Begin small

There are some forums where you learn the basics of hacking set by this site, but I don't know anything about hacking, I just like to play the games.

they dont give staff secerts to anyone
    the submit a hack is removed

what the what???

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by biomechanicalism View Post
    hello, I am biomechanicalism and I used to be quite a good hacker, but only on cheat engine... so, I don't know how is it to hack games AND post them. I've written this post so, someone please help me.
    all what i really needed to know was what program do you use, as hackers, and how to get it. I will surely figure the rest out by myself, but any more help will be appreciated. I've also seen what SELECTLOL had done for us, SO~, I thought I might just be the rest that he needs, if you think so, help me, or least of it wish me luck to become the third Pro hacker in this site.

you can't,somebody already 3rd,2nd is Dpretty and 1st is SelectLOL,If you can,you can only been in 3rd FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CUZ Dpretty died,and you can't cross!!!

Hacking with Cheat engine and understanding someone elses source code which is decompiled and often obfuscated and/or encrypted and then using it or changing it to your advantage are worlds apart

There are many things for you to learn such as programming basics such as objects, variables, classes, arrays etc. then actionscript using Flex or CS6 Flash pro, bytecode and actionscript opcodes, flash internals, the difference between AS1/2 and AS3

A programming background would make it a lot easier and quicker. It is a steep learning curve if you only have cheat engine experience

Quote Originally Posted by HappahCHOPAH View Post
    you can't,somebody already 3rd,2nd is Dpretty and 1st is SelectLOL,If you can,you can only been in 3rd FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CUZ Dpretty died,and you can't cross!!!
    he means the currently hacking ones

Quote Originally Posted by awesomego View Post
    he means the currently hacking ones
    Don't forget Blank who hacked a game yesterday

he is not active on the forums (off topic)

Angry CE messed up my game

Thanks to ce they have fecked up my game called Asphalt 8 it freezes now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast