Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APH - Make A.P.H. forums Great again.

i was thinkin' maybe we could all try and work together and maybe try and rally players to the forums (possibly buy making some incentives toward users who have registered) because,in truth,on a daily basis i only have seen 4 people on this (and contributing) week,maybe it is just because it is the week (i hope so) but when i scroll through the forums and decide to hit "new post" i never see anything above the text that says "
    The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.
    " and it makes me kinda sad to see how many people have left this beautiful place to share what you'd like to and just make friends...i know its pretty corny but its true...thanks..
    Last edited by eddy1303; 07-21-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: (typo)

There has been plenty of talk of this in these forum but with no luck, The downturn in the forum is linked to the lack of popularity of flash games today due to rise of mobile apps and console games. The devs that made flash games are now moving on to more profitable mobile games so worse quality flash games are been made and causing less people to play them and less people to come here

Quote Originally Posted by dagamet View Post
    There has been plenty of talk of this in these forum but with no luck, The downturn in the forum is linked to the lack of popularity of flash games today due to rise of mobile apps and console games. The devs that made flash games are now moving on to more profitable mobile games so worse quality flash games are been made and causing less people to play them and less people to come here
    I believe flash can stand for as long as people realize what it does!
    its for people with outdated computers or people told not to download anything,or people who want want to go through the hassle of downloading,or people who want to be safe from a virus.. once people see that,we can take our place high up where flash truly belongs! (i'm just really enthusiastic about this)

Yes but more people are getting smartphones and are downloading known free games with millions of downloads already e.g. Clash of Clash, which downloading is less then a minute and only a couple of clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by dagamet View Post
    Yes but more people are getting smartphones and are downloading known free games with millions of downloads already e.g. Clash of Clash, which downloading is less then a minute and only a couple of clicks.
    I just want to expose people to what flash is and how easy it is..

Flash is pretty much death for good reasons like security issues and its slowness. As far as pure browser gaming goes its HTML5 that will lead. Major browsers are dropping support for Flash and even Unity because of that. As it stands there is no way to change that.

this thread makes me sad now...ah well

Why Can't We Make This Site Html5 Games As Well? Nothing In The Name Suggests Purely Flash Elements..
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 07-21-2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Merged double post

It requires some work to prepare APH for the specific needs of HTML5 games but it is doable. But it is up to Xnite to actually implement that. One problem is that people can cheat on HTML5 games with the dev console without the need for APH. But having buttons next to the game that do these cheats might just be as convenient as with Flash.

So it might happen one day just as with Unity but probably not very soon.

hey,if you Xnite ever does implement it,i want it to be known that i kinda suggested it, i guess

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    It requires some work to prepare APH for the specific needs of HTML5 games but it is doable. But it is up to Xnite to actually implement that. One problem is that people can cheat on HTML5 games with the dev console without the need for APH. But having buttons next to the game that do these cheats might just be as convenient as with Flash.

So it might happen one day just as with Unity but probably not very soon.
    im sure i dont wanna cheat games by staring at the developer console of chrome like an idiot while HOPING that if i change this or that i will actually get what i want

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast