Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by inkoalawetrust View Post
    im sure i dont wanna cheat games by staring at the developer console of chrome like an idiot while HOPING that if i change this or that i will actually get what i want
    some people may want to as the good games start getting pumped out in that format

im sure i dont wanna cheat games by staring at the developer console of chrome like an idiot while HOPING that if i change this or that i will actually get what i want
    Well some people, like me, do enjoy this as it is pretty much the same as looking at the code of a Flash game. Then it all comes down to telling someone to enter a certain thing into the console to get a lot of money or whatever. But like i said it is easier for unexperienced people to use a simple button.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    But having buttons next to the game that do these cheats might just be as convenient as with Flash.

So it might happen one day just as with Unity but probably not very soon.
    Right there. Convenience wins.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer

I Agree

But that's probably not happening any time soon so...

Yeah...

I wonder what some HTML5 games developers are thinking about that everyone with the browser itself only could do everything in their games.

I wonder what some HTML5 games developers thinking about that everyone with the browser itself only could do everything in their games.

I wonder what some HTML5 games developers thinking about that everyone with the browser itself only could do everything in their games.

why do i still come here

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine20 View Post
    why do i still come here
    Because you were a part of our community, and remember it, just like the rest of us. Glad to see you around.

I first came here as an annoying nooby kid, 7 years ago now. Holy ****. Now I keep checking back every year, hoping some of my forum colleagues might be around. We were kids, now I'm a father, and I just want to brag to them, hoping I was first lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12