Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation World's end: Chapter 2

Hey there APH community!

I'd like to report some kind of bug/glitch whatever in a kinda recently hacked game called ''World's end''.

This is happening on the second game that was hacked (chapter two), and it goes like this:

At Zofia's Balcony on Masouri (to those who played the game), when you press ''done'' to load the next battle, the load screen gets stuck at 50% and doesn't responds afterwards, thus leaving the game incomplete.

I tried saving a file here, then loading it on newgrounds, proceed to the battle, let the game auto-save, exit the game and save the file of NG on my PC, then loading the newly saved file in here. I broke the save file and I cannot load any of my data, so basically any attempt to do that would be kinda useless.

I hope a moderator reads this! Thank you APH community, and have a good day/afternoon/evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansnake500 View Post
    Hey there APH community!

I'd like to report some kind of bug/glitch whatever in a kinda recently hacked game called ''World's end''.

This is happening on the second game that was hacked (chapter two), and it goes like this:

At Zofia's Balcony on Masouri (to those who played the game), when you press ''done'' to load the next battle, the load screen gets stuck at 50% and doesn't responds afterwards, thus leaving the game incomplete.

I tried saving a file here, then loading it on newgrounds, proceed to the battle, let the game auto-save, exit the game and save the file of NG on my PC, then loading the newly saved file in here. I broke the save file and I cannot load any of my data, so basically any attempt to do that would be kinda useless.

I hope a moderator reads this! Thank you APH community, and have a good day/afternoon/evening.
    Well this seems like a very important bug.i hope someone will get to it soon

Thanks for reporting. I'll get this looked at.

Edit: This should be fixed now. Clear your cache before playing.
    Last edited by Xnite; 08-02-2016 at 11:36 PM.