Arcade Prehacks

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How can I hack?

Question How can I hack?

How do I post a hack/hack a game? Can some1 please PM me or something...

you cant you only request hacks

Hi there,

We do not allow users to post hacks due to that we can't perform Q/A checks and due to abuse of the system to the extent of a cyberattack.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFlowey View Post
    How do I post a hack/hack a game? Can some1 please PM me or something...
    You wouldn't be asking this laughably stupid question if you knew that we recently got DDOS'ed half to death by a member of the Illuminati.

If it had to do with uploading a file to the server maybe it could have been a backdoor , I Havnt been here long enough to know what happened lol

You wouldn't be asking this laughably stupid question if you knew that we recently go

Quote Originally Posted by tchow847 View Post
    You wouldn't be asking this laughably stupid question if you knew that we recently got DDOS'ed half to death by a member of the Illuminati.
    geez you seem mad. any reason?

Quote Originally Posted by lucyfir View Post
    geez you seem mad. any reason?
    We have a very, very good reason. It brought us offline back when we have somewhere around 2x/3x our current active membership, and we also had to remove user submissions of hacks.

It was, a rather, stressful time for all of us. It brings out anger in all of us, some, more than others.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer

Also i'd like to throw in , The title of this thread is How can i hack And the message was How can i upload a hack..

Well.. your second question has been answered .. The title being How can i hack I'd Suggest going over to the Tutorials Forum , I Created a simple Flash Hacking Tutorial , using the information from there id suggest doing research on Google, And playing around with some games coding which will get you alot better at it.. Knowing you'd probably have alot of questions You may PM Me but dont ask any silly questions.. like ' How can i decompile World of Warcraft ' Dont ask about multiplayer games, There all more than likely Server side and wont give clients much to work with.. Another thing you can do is ask the lovely site of Stack Overflow , They dont take to kindly to 'Hackers' So dont say something like ' Help me hack this game ' or ' I Need help hacking a score using a button ' If you want to ask a question dont forget to first do some good researching on it, try making use of the information you find if your still stuck , Thats when you ask the question , When you ask a question make sure you have a good understanding of what you are working with and how it works , and explain the problem as much as you can..

Hope this reply helped you and or anyone who reads this post in the future who want to learn a bit more and are patient enough to actually do some research on what they are working towards.. another thing i should say is dont set your first Goals to high , Start with something simple then work for way up..