Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation I had no choice but to post this...

I'm serious! This Hack Request spam must be dealt with! We are obviously being attacked by multiple sockpuppet bot accounts in the Hack Request section that don't help anyone and just cause APH to lag horribly by filling it with spam messages! What if this site crashes because of the spam? This hack request spam must be acted upon! PLEEEEEAASE!!

Nah i like how you always reply to those people like you are super mad.

Its just funny to me that you, and some others, jump on those people. Ever noticed that a whole lot of them have like 1 post and never even come back after that request. So they simply request a game for the first time and probably never will do so again. Banning them is just not gonna help as new ones keep coming.

But you know what helps, just ignore it! If you want to write why a certain request is not allowed and nobody else had done so feel free to go. Otherwise let the hacking team handle it as they know well what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Nah i like how you always reply to those people like you are super mad.
    HE IS NEVER SUPER MAD TO THOSE PEOPLE

Can't you to at least do mass deletion on the outlawed hack requests? That could save APH from a hell of a lag.

Quote Originally Posted by tchow847 View Post
    Can't you to at least do mass deletion on the outlawed hack requests? That could save APH from a hell of a lag.
    That would not change anything as the database is more than capable to handle the amount of posts. And i don't have any lag issues here on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by tchow847 View Post
    That could save APH from a hell of a lag.
    Do you have lag on the APH forum? because i have never heard of lag in a forum

I Know this post is about a month old.. But i just wanted to ask.. Have you guys ever thought of adding a Post Requirement to be able to Request-A-Hack?

Quote Originally Posted by W4N73D1 View Post
    Have you guys ever thought of adding a Post Requirement to be able to Request-A-Hack?
    Yeah it is a really bad idea because the requesters aren't necessarily good active forum users. This would promote spamming the forum for posts just to enable the requests.