Arcade Prehacks

Web games you've always wanted to see made?

What web games have you always wanted to see made?

I've always wanted to play a 2d shooter with mouse aiming and multiplayer. The ones on the web right now are flawed though. I'd like one that's a mixture of raze and plasma burst 2 if that makes sense.

I'd also like to see a game where you command vast armies and cities. Think a mixture of house of wolves and war lords: epic conflict.

what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1000 View Post
    I've always wanted to play a 2d shooter with mouse aiming and multiplayer. The ones on the web right now are flawed though. I'd like one that's a mixture of raze and plasma burst 2 if that makes sense.
    Isn't TDP4 [The Darkness Project] Sort of like what you want? I Used to play it alot its like raze a bit but Multiplayer.. Can level up buy guns etc.. Not sure if its still around though..

But to Answer your Question on a game i would like made.. I've Actually never thought about it lol..
    Possibly a game that learns from how the player plays and makes it harder , But its gotta be a scary game that messes with your mind .. One that can give you nightmares for weeks , In short.. I Want the scariest game in the world to be made and built to learn how its players play the game so it can mess with there mind even more