Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Are You Okay With The Games Today In ArcadePreAHacks ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 60.00%
  • No.

2 40.00%

Unhappy The New ArcadePreHacks

ArcadePreHacks used to be good back in the day but now it's boring because there are games for little kids.I don't understand why there are these ****ty games.There are just puzzle games here that doesn't make any sense.there are no adventure,strategy games.

And you can also see that these puzzle games are played by 50 - 800 people but strategy,adventure games like Pirateers 2 or Earth Taken 3 were played by 10,000 - 30,000 people.

And the hack requests are not usefull at all.Because I requested a hacked game but after a year the game is still not here even if i did everything how the rules said.

ArcadePreHacks is now bad.it used to be good and cool.

There are these bad and stupid games like

Yeti Quest

Puru In Box

Medieval Puzzle Memory

most of these games have the same hacks and look almost exactly the same.

This is most likely because there are not that many good games coming out anymore. Developers mainly switched to mobile as this is were the money is. Unity is already on decline because major browsers slowly drop support for NPAPI so we have to wait and see if HTML5/WebGL will become the standard.

The problems with the games you requested are quite simple as well.
    Build Communism was requested in the early days of APHs support for Unity3D so it might got overlooked.
    Hex Empires is heavily dependend on the server as well as premium content so a no go for us.
    Football Heads Euro 2016 is sitelocked.

All in all not much that could be done here until better games starting to emerge again that are hackable. Until then we have to live with whats there.